32 Buick 57S

I am new to this whole issue, I just inherited a 32 Buick 57S from my dad that recently passed away, the vehicle has been stored in his warehouse and hasn't been touched probably for a few years. She is running, starts like a champ (those brakes!!) yes I know they are cable, no fluid. I know the head lights work but the tail lights do not and need to get these working. I know the light switch is on the steering column along with the cruise control however I read there is a switch at the base of the steering column? I did find a small switch the moves left to right (not physically on the center of the steering wheel) and am curious what exactly that is?

I could use some overall times as far as getting a good coat of wax on her and general guidelines on what to use or not use on the paint.

Thank you for any responses I would love to try to preserve her as best I can!!

Let me be the first to welcome you! So sorry to hear of the loss of your father and it is wonderful to have such tangible reminders of family. You will get great advice from the folks here on maintaining your treasured vehicle. The first request will be for pictures - we love to see everyone’s projects! Cheers!

Karl

• Like 1