Delco-Remy Distributor ID

Andrew93

First time posting here, but after reading some other threads I think I am in the right spot.  The fire department I work for is in the process of restoring our 1928 Maxim Pumper.  It has a Buddha engine that was either rebuilt or replaced in the 40's sometime.  I am leaning towards replacement after comparing other 1928 Maxim pumpers.  The distributor is in place but the cap is missing.  I am looking for the cap, rotor, points, and condenser.  The tag on the distributor say 643 X 8H5.  

I know I am in the GM forum but this truck seems to have other GM items such as the rear end etc so I figured this may be the most knowledgeable group here related to this project.

Thanks in advance

Andrew

Screen Shot 2021-11-04 at 12.33.52 PM.png

Edited by Andrew93 (see edit history)

The cap is 824735, short number D301, rotor 820445, short number D400, point plate 821150, lever 813238. Condenser 1900272, short number D201. These are Delco numbers but they look like fairly common parts. The internet or a local ACDelco or NAPA place should be able to get you going. 

Dave

I thought those numbers looked familiar, same as my 39 Chevy and all 216 Chevrolets up to 1953. The point set for the above numbers is 1855720 short number D100. I also think there is also a more modern set you can use but the number escapes me.  

I do have 3 lifetime supplies of the D301 and the D400 if you wish to buy them from me send a private message. 

Dave

Edited by Dave39MD (see edit history)