For Sale:  1962 Oldsmobile F-85 Cutlass Convertible - $5,900 - Jefferson OR - Not Mine

58L-Y8

For Sale: 1962 Oldsmobile F-85 Cutlass Convertible - $5,900 - Jefferson OR

1962 Oldsmobile F 85 Cutlass Convertible - cars & trucks - by owner... (craigslist.org)

1962 cutlass f-85 deluxe convertible ( first year cutlass convertible).  Nice and fun summer car. Factory aluminum block and heads 215 cid V8 4-bbl. originally white. Automatic on the column. About 9000 were made. Kinda rare. Front bucket seats. very similar to the Pontiac Tempest and the Buick special/skylark of the time. Almost no rust....two hard to find bubbles in wheel opening lip. This is the second year of the Oldsmobile cutlass and the first year convertible cutlass. One year only Olds convertible body style.
New parts include tires, shocks, rubber( some still in boxes). Not perfect but very fun. Yes you can put the windows down and power the top down and enjoy a convertible but it is far from perfect it does need odds and ends just about everywhere. If you’re looking for perfect plan on paying a lot more money. Needs muffler some interior work. Power Top working. Rare opportunity. I don’t have inside space to store it. Clean clear title good tags.   Call me if you want the car. Don’t call if your selling me anything. Trade is possible. Classic car or truck. I like Riviera( pre73) Eldorado(pre 67), Monte Carlo( pre 73) c10 c 20 ( pre 78), thunderbird ( pre 67) 2 door wildcat, all must be rust free.

Copy and paste in your email:   e1e5dce455163e9eadb7bdfb7be2d316@sale.craigslist.org
I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1962 Oldsmobile F-85 Cutlass Convertible.

'62 Oldsmobile F 85 Cutlass Conv OR a.jpg

'62 Oldsmobile F 85 Cutlass Conv OR b.jpg

'62 Oldsmobile F 85 Cutlass Conv OR c.jpg

'62 Oldsmobile F 85 Cutlass Conv OR d.jpg

'62 Oldsmobile F 85 Cutlass Conv OR e.jpg

• Like 1