Operating manual for Alemite #7056 electrinic wheel balancer

Mopar1968

I can send you a pdf copy of one (Alemite with strobe light).  I’m not sure of the model number but it will probably be relevant to what you have.  I’m away from home now and don’t have access to my home computer but if you can wait until 17th, I’ll email then.  Please private message me your email.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, MikeC5 said:

I can send you a pdf copy of one (Alemite with strobe light).  I’m not sure of the model number but it will probably be relevant to what you have.  I’m away from home now and don’t have access to my home computer but if you can wait until 17th, I’ll email then.  Please private message me your email.

MikeC5,  I am new to this page and since I have not posted the minimum content yet it will not let me message you.  Do you know of a work around this or know how many times I need to post something to be able to message?

11 hours ago, MikeC5 said:

I found this post that indicates the magic number is 14 posts. https://forums.aaca.org/topic/363924-cant-create-a-pm-yet/

what cars do you have?  What are you working on?  

We have a 1946 Dodge Pickup, a 1929 Ford 1 ton truck and a 1933 Pontiac Touring Sedan.  Then we skip up to 1967-1971 Mopar Muscle cars.

On 7/12/2021 at 7:30 PM, MikeC5 said:

MikeC5,  I am new to this page and since I have not posted the minimum content yet it will not let me message you.  Do you know of a work around this or know how many times I need to post something to be able to message?