SOLD: A set of 4 1914-1918'ish REO wheel center/hub covers

motoringicons

SOLD to Fred!

A set of four, steel REO wheel centers/hub covers in a pile of parts, which I believe are from a 1914-1918'ish REO and cover the  center part of the wheel, like a hubcap. They measure about 7 3/8" in overall diameter at the base and are about 4 1/2" in overall height. They are in really nice condition and the brass circular trim pieces are intact and very nice with the REO logos stamped in them. I'll take 100.00 for the set of four INCLUDING shipping within the USA. -STILL AVAILABLE!

The single, threaded aluminum REO hubcap is about 3 1/2" in overall diameter and about 2 1/2" tall. It is in really nice condition. The price is 30.00 INCLUDING shipping within the USA.-SOLD

If anyone knows exactly what year/model these fit, let me know. Thanks.

I accept PayPal for payment. Please email: motoringicons@hotmail.com or call 734-730-4274 Thanks.

rc1.jpg

rc2.jpg

rc3.jpg

reo4.jpg

reo1.jpg

reo2.jpg

reo3.jpg

Edited by motoringicons (see edit history)

• motoringicons changed the title to For Sale: A set of 4 1914-1918'ish REO wheel center/hub covers and one aluminum threaded REO hubcap.
  • motoringicons changed the title to For Sale: A set of 4 1914-1918'ish REO wheel center/hub covers
  • 3 weeks later...
  • motoringicons changed the title to SOLD: A set of 4 1914-1918'ish REO wheel center/hub covers