1937 Buick 46S trim panel ???

John Jacques

Hi, I'm back again with another question; I am in the process of installing the interior for my 1937 Buick 46S Opera Coupe. The interior kit was from Lebaron Bonney (now out of business) and came with the car when purchased. The interior kit did not come with instructions and the previous owner had passed so, I had no one to ask where this trim panel belongs. It is a cardboard upper bulkhead trim panel, at least that was written on the back side, and is 54" in length. When thinking "Bulkhead" I'm thinking front windshield area. Tried different positions around the windshield with no success. Moved to the back window and it sort of fit under the backglass. If there is anyone that knows for sure where this panel goes, and if it needs to be covered with material or not, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks for looking!!!

Jakes

IMG_0113.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

Appears that I have stumped many viewers on where this cardboard trim panel goes. As mentioned in the above listing "it sort of fit under the back glass", well with trying again to position it under the back glass it fits almost perfectly. I do believe that's were it belongs as it provides a smooth radius in the corners of the 1/4 trim panels. I want to thank everyone who attempted to figure this out for me. Thanks again, and keep those Buick rolling.

Jakes

• Like 1