Carpet install in 2 door HT question

BuickRiv55

Purchased an ACC carpet set for the 55 2 door HT. Unfortunately, no old carpet in car to compare. Apart from the larger front and rear sections there are also 2 very small pieces and 1 long narrow piece that came in this kit. The image below shows all the pieces. This kit is supposed to replicate original. Anyone know where the 2 small pieces and the 1 long narrow piece fit in the car?

2128359213_carpetlayout-Copy.jpg.a6cd36f107768c7f770ff180c1fa53cb.jpg

I installed 2 carpets in 2drht over the years, most recently a Daytona weave about 3 yrs ago through an ACC dealer, and don’t recall any pieces like that - maybe for a sedan?   Is that an actual or representative picture?  FWIW ACC site didn’t show those pieces.  Be curious what you find out

Thanks Ken.  The image in my post above was taken from the dealer's website but they were not helpful on the issue. I have just checked on the actual ACC website and that definitely shows an image with all those pieces. The image in my post above looks exactly the same as that on the ACC website. Seems the Special and Century 2 door HT have these pieces while the larger Super and Roadmaster have slightly different cutting and do not have these extra pieces. Anyone shed any light.

Seems the Special and Century 2 door HT have these pieces while the larger Super and Roadmaster have slightly different cutting and do not have these extra pieces.

Shazam.  I looked at the 50/70 series pic. Sorry bout that.  Learn somethin new every day. Let’s see who chimes in…..