FS 1936 Ford Station Wagon

This early 1936 Ford Station Wagon is great. The wood is all original on the car. I am the third owner. The second owner bought the car for the original owner’s family in the 1950s. It has all three seats and the overall condition of the interior and exterior is original and excellent.  It was gradually restored over a period of about 40 years to the condition it is in today. The original 1936 engine was removed and replaced with a later model 59AB Ford flathead. I have a 1936 Ford flathead engine that needs to be overhauled but will go with the car. The electrical system was changed to a 12 volt system and the brakes were changed to a 1948 Ford hydraulic system. The car looks original but it is now road worthy. I have driven it at highway speeds each year since I have owned it ...... about 10 years. I am asking $66,000 for it. You can not buy one and do the work already done for this amount. If you are interested, or have questions, please reach out to me at pai01@aol.com or (864) 275-2596. Leave a message if I do not answer please. 

DSC_0060.JPG

DSC_0062.JPG

DSC_0068.JPG

DSC_0075.JPG

DSC_0101.JPG

DSC_0102.JPG

DSC_0102a.JPG

DSC_0103.JPG

DSC_0104.JPG