Want to buy

Randy Huska

Randy

I have a drivers door that will work for your 51 Roadmaster. I need to go to my shop tomorrow and get some pictures. I am not sure of the condition of the bottom of the door. Do you need the whole door or just the shell? The door that I have came off of a 52 Roadmaster Model 72R that was equipped with the power (hydraulic) windows so the mechanism inside the door for raising/closing will be different. 

The door you want fits the following models.

1950-1953 Model 52 (Super)

1950 Model 72

1951-1953 Model 72R

Where are you located? The complete door is HEAVY and will be expensive to ship.

Gary

South Bend, IN

• 1 month later...

Hi Gary, if you still have the 51 roadmaster door will you work up your price including shipping for me. Yes i need the whole door with hinges. I need a used drivers sill plate and the 2 lenses for the trunk lid as well if u have them. The hydraulic mechanism is fine, my door opening from the back edge of the frnt fender to the front edge of the back door is 45 inches measured from just below the portholes. Thanks Randy

Hi Gary, if you still have the 51 roadmaster door will you work up your price including shipping for me. Yes i need the whole door with hinges. I need a used drivers sill plate and the 2 lenses for the trunk lid as well if u have them. The hydraulic mechanism is fine, my door opening from the back edge of the frnt fender to the front edge of the back door is 45 inches measured from just below the portholes. Thanks Randy 1902 e park lane post falls idaho 83854 208 773 8981

Edited by Randy Huska
Add my address (see edit history)