For Sale: 1979 Cadillac Coupe deVille - "Dad's, runs like a dream" - Seattle, WA - Not Mine - 2/6 SOLD!

For sale on Craigslist: 1979 Cadillac Coupe deVille in Seattle, WA  -  $6,400  -  No phone # provided.  Reply to Seller through Craigslist email to:  8ba2ccb6b68a3ff3af4805b8aacd4161@sale.craigslist.org

Link: https://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/cto/d/mill-creek-dads-1979-cadillac-coupe/7271823777.html

Seller's Description:

1979 Cadillac Coupe deVille

• condition: good
  • odometer: 48000
  • paint color: red
  • title status: clean

“Donnie Brasco”

• Up for sale is dad's Caddy.  It’s been family owned since new and sitting in garage since.
  • It’s been treated with the best of love.  With only 48,000 original miles.  Motor looks new ! No leaks what so ever this motor is cleaner then my 2018 car. Whole vehicle is 100% original, Including the paint.

Tons of newer parts has been replaced:

• New valve cover gaskets.
  • New cast Metal head gaskets
  • New Water pump
  • New Front and rear main seals.
  • New radiator upper and lower hoses .
  • New axels
  • New brakes
  • New spark plugs and wires.
  • New starter
  • New battery
  • New Front and rear brakes
  • New alternator
  • New Transmission Seals

Tons more have been done way too much to list. Parts never went bad, my dad was just a perfectionist when I came to his Cadillacs.

• Never had any over heating issues. It’s never been a headache of any kind.
  • All work was professionally done locally at a shop that dad always trusted.

This is the last year of the old and classic look of Cadillac.

• Very beautiful looking, few minor imperfections but it’s over 40 years old ,
  • If it were show room condition I would be asking a lot more, very hard to find this color combination.

All windows work and door locks

• Radio works
  • Ac works
  • Heater works
  • Power seats work

Trunk is very clean no water leaks

• Crack free glass
  • No cracks in dash.

Very healthy sounding motor starts up on 1st try every time.  Extremely smooth on highways!  drives like a Cadillac, oh wait? That’s because it is a Cadillac!
Runs and drives very smooth no ticks or rough noises this baby has been cared for and maintained properly, always kept up with oil changes and tune ups.
For over 40 years old she’s in pretty nice shape, the leather has a few minor rips, carpet is super nice !

• No stains, non smoking family.

With pop losing his license last year to poor eyesight, mom thinks it’s best we sell it.  It will for sure hurt all of us but this is what’s best for the family.

• This Cadillac speaks for its self a true beauty it’s hard to find them with a straight body so we know what’s it worth.
  • We are looking for someone to take her over and give her the love that we have,

Only looking for serious inquires only please with CASH Absolutely no checks!  Clean title in dads name ready to be transferred, has collector plates so it never needs tabs!

• If you feel this Caddy is for you, please email us your contact info such as. Phone number and we will contact you back ASAP, if there’s no phone number we will not reply back due to spammers/Scammers
  • Tons more pics if needed

Thanks so much looking forward to here from you.

image.thumb.png.c713beea6c7e8eb3a94d61d1b373fb7b.png

image.thumb.png.0e1069aa65dbabb800e6897c5b76266e.png

image.thumb.png.cadbbdc2f52ab2f06f29daab972d83d7.png

image.thumb.png.470766fa4425956d8ebdd3aaef2bd3aa.png

image.thumb.png.003d5ab0a841a039bc628edb1ea02d39.png

image.thumb.png.5054a27cf3fe0051b010ec4f5dcb34a9.png

image.thumb.png.5e7a7f81f7a1551dba18b3db470d4304.png

Edited by 6T-FinSeeker
update status (see edit history)
  • Like 2

When I was a young child, my neighbor had one of these in very similar color.  When I rode in it, I remember being fascinated with how absolutely luxurious and elegant it was, totally unlike anything my family drove.  I should buy this out of nostalgia.

• 6T-FinSeeker changed the title to For Sale: 1979 Cadillac Coupe deVille - "Dad's, runs like a dream" - Seattle, WA - Not Mine - 2/6 SOLD!