For Sale: 1966 Mercury Monterey Breezeway - $3,900 - Moreno Valley, CA - Not Mine

For Sale: 1966 Mercury Monterey Breezeway - $3,900 - Moreno Valley, CA

CLASSIC- 1966 Mercury Park Lane Breezeway - cars & trucks - by owner... (craigslist.org)

Selling our 66 Mercury - This is the park lane (Monterey) Breezeway model. The car drives really good, just drove to the mountains to take our family pictures. Clean title on hand, tags until 2021, you do not need to smog the car ever.
The good:
Comes with a new Ford 390 engine, New oil pump, pan, power steering pump, alternator. Radiator, Edelbrock aluminum intake, 4 barrel Edelbrock 1406 carburetor, disc brake conversion, new gas tank and sending unit.
Automatic rear window (rare for this model, see pic) Interior is in great shape, no cracks on the dash.
The bad:
Needs exterior body work (see pics) some rust in the Paint, and will need some TLC to finish and get to complete restoration (that's the reason for the low price) other than that the car runs amazing and has no mechanical issues. Feel free to come check it out.  Located in Moreno Valley or Corona where I work as I drive it to work from time to time.  Low-ballers will be ignored but will consider a reasonable offer, not in a hurry to sell either.  $3995

Copy and paste in your email:  06d63b7538703cad9893c558bc88b2a0@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1966 Mercury Monterey Breezeway sedan. 

Note: Although the seller listed this Mercury as a "Park Lane" it is the Monterey powertrain and trim level.

'66 Mercury Monterey Breezeway CA a.jpg

'66 Mercury Monterey Breezeway CA b.jpg

'66 Mercury Monterey Breezeway CA ba.jpg

'66 Mercury Monterey Breezeway CA c.jpg

'66 Mercury Monterey Breezeway CA d.jpg

'66 Mercury Monterey Breezeway CA e.jpg

'66 Mercury Monterey Breezeway CA f.jpg

'66 Mercury Monterey Breezeway CA g.jpg

'66 Mercury Monterey Breezeway CA h.jpg

'66 Mercury Monterey Breezeway CA i.jpg

'66 Mercury Monterey Breezeway CA j.jpg

I really like some of the Mercs from this era. They tend to be rather understated I think.  I was never much of a fan of the roofline on the Breezeway cars, but an uncle had one when we were kids and we loved to ride in back with the window down. $4K is a bargain for someone looking to get into an easy collector car for low $.