Front seat 1933 Plymouth PC follow up

JBP1933

I removed the front seat of the 1933 Plymouth and found it has an adjustable seat.

It didn't work and I think it was put in so it wouldn't work. In trying to figure it out there out there are no holes the line up with the mechanism. I can remount it so it works, however I don't know if parts are missing.

My question is: there is no lever to rotate the locking part of the seat. I can make this if I have to. The big question is there a rod that goes from drivers side to the passenger side of the seat for a have a locking mechanism. The slide that is in there now has no locking feature.

If it locks on one side only I see the side able to move. 

1 hour ago, JBP1933 said:

I removed the front seat of the 1933 Plymouth and found it has an adjustable seat.

It didn't work and I think it was put in so it wouldn't work. In trying to figure it out there out there are no holes the line up with the mechanism. I can remount it so it works, however I don't know if parts are missing.

My question is: there is no lever to rotate the locking part of the seat. I can make this if I have to. The big question is there a rod that goes from drivers side to the passenger side of the seat for a have a locking mechanism. The slide that is in there now has no locking feature.

If it locks on one side only I see the side able to move. 

Can you post pictures of what you have?

I do not know if these are the proper slides. Nothing was in the proper place when I took them out. I am assuming the way they work. The slide on the bottom has the lock and the top does not.

I think the two bars go on top of the frame for the bolts to go through for stability.

Like I said no holes that are in the frame line up.

I thinkIMG_1776.thumb.JPG.ba323fe8f0b86879e20d6326a9dba54b.JPGIMG_1777.thumb.JPG.73b98566fd21f2b8e19e912508cfab2c.JPGIMG_1779.thumb.JPG.090bd1cb4225b1520c97ea9cb08d84ff.JPG
 the slides mount to the rails that are under the frame, but the holes don't line up.

IMG_1778.JPG

IMG_1780.JPG

IMG_1781.JPG

IMG_1782.JPG

IMG_1783.JPG

The more I look at this I do not believe the tracks that have go with this car.

I am confused as if the 1933 Plymouth PC came with a adjustable seat. 

An old Plymouth bulletin I have reads 1933 with adjustable seat, I have other literature that says the deluxe model only, that is the PD.

Can anyone tell me which is right. Then I will proceed with this project.  

The rails that are attached to the bottom of the seat frame are not parallel, so they are not part of a slide.