For Sale: 1963 Ford Thunderbird $7,500 - Leesburg, VA - Not Mine

For Sale: 1963 Ford Thunderbird $7,500 obo - Leesburg, VA

1963 Ford Thunderbird 7,500obo - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle... (craigslist.org)

Runs great no issues I drive at least once a week. Starts right up. Only thing it needs is heater core but I don’t drive this in winter so doesn’t have to be replaced if you don’t need to drive in winter. Has some surface rust on body but floor pans and trunk pan is rust free. Underneath is clean. Engine is big block 390 v8 with automatic. Interior is in great condition. Selling due to running out of space. I have a 63 Galaxie I’m working on now. Price is 7,500 obo. Thank you.

Copy and paste in your email:  e3063addf3dd3289800752d0c1a70d38@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1963 Ford Thunderbird hardtop coupe.

'63 Ford Thunderbird coupe VA a.jpg

'63 Ford Thunderbird coupe VA b.jpg

'63 Ford Thunderbird coupe VA c.jpg

'63 Ford Thunderbird coupe VA d.jpg

'63 Ford Thunderbird coupe VA e.jpg

'63 Ford Thunderbird coupe VA f.jpg

'63 Ford Thunderbird coupe VA g.jpg

'63 Ford Thunderbird coupe VA h.jpg

'63 Ford Thunderbird coupe VA i.jpg

'63 Ford Thunderbird coupe VA j.jpg

Far from a perfect car, but IMO this ad illustrates one of the last great bargains left in iconic old cars: early four-seater Thunderbirds. All pre-67 T-Birds have a great styling - and style - that epitomizes the innovation and sportiness of the 1950's and 60's. Just about everyone wanted one way back then. The '58 -'66 models are still very affordable, relatively speaking.

An intact good running Thunderbird from one of the best eras, styling wise...and it's probably $7000, after discount. What would a two door Impala from the same year and in the same condition go for? A whole lot more than $7000, and most of them were seen as pretty downscale from the T-Bird when they were new.