1924 Sport Phaeton Headlight Lenses

pack24

Im still looking for this Original Headlight Lenses from BAUSCH & LOMB for my 1924 Phaeton. After 3 years of a Frame Off Restauration it is the last important part which is not original on my car. I dont know the correct messurement what B&L printed on the lenses but ... the outside diameter has to be a little bit smaler than 10" .. maybe 9 7/16 (?). The inner Ring diameter has to be a litte bit smaler than 9" .. maybe 8 7/16 (?). I try to find this lenses sins 2 years on ebay and on a couple other places into the Internet. All I found was to small ... some to large. Maybe someone has the correct messurement or any Information where I can find a set.
Karl

Headlight  Lense.jpg

Find a car that is a twin to the one you have ( see if cars with enclosed coach work and open ones used the same lens) and see if the owner will give you the information you require so far as the number cast into the glass and an accurate measurement of the diameter. That is what you really need to start with. Guess work will not get you the exact part you need/seek.

• 3 weeks later...