Jump to content

1925 Flint - looking for center “dish” piece of disc wheel


Recommended Posts



I am looking for the center metal dished piece that goes between the wheel and hubcap on a 1925 Flint H-40 The wheel is a 4 lug, 20in wheel that I believe might be made by Hayes, possible a Hayes 300, but I’m not totally positive on that.  The current place where the car is parked made it a bit challenging to take an exact measurement of this piece; but as best as I could, the hole where the hubcap meets it is roughly 3.5 inches and the wide flange against the wheel looks to be around 7.5 inches, in case that helps.  If a more exact measurement is needed let me know and I’ll get one.  The piece that I’m searching for is what’s painted red in the photos. What is this piece called?  

Thanks!  Travis




Edited by dbtravis
Typo (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • dbtravis changed the title to 1925 Flint - looking for center “dish” piece of disc wheel

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...