1925 Flint - looking for center “dish” piece of disc wheel

dbtravis

Hi,

I am looking for the center metal dished piece that goes between the wheel and hubcap on a 1925 Flint H-40 The wheel is a 4 lug, 20in wheel that I believe might be made by Hayes, possible a Hayes 300, but I’m not totally positive on that.  The current place where the car is parked made it a bit challenging to take an exact measurement of this piece; but as best as I could, the hole where the hubcap meets it is roughly 3.5 inches and the wide flange against the wheel looks to be around 7.5 inches, in case that helps.  If a more exact measurement is needed let me know and I’ll get one.  The piece that I’m searching for is what’s painted red in the photos. What is this piece called?  

Thanks!  Travis

7D3BCF91-8DBA-4CD0-B969-EDB1F8D25591.jpeg

1ED6D3A0-5566-4366-AE61-1F37A705270A.jpeg

033CD5FB-BDA2-45E8-BF1C-B5C109D29934.jpeg

Edited by dbtravis
Typo (see edit history)

• dbtravis changed the title to 1925 Flint - looking for center “dish” piece of disc wheel
  • 2 years later...

Hi All,

No responses on this one after over two years - so I thought I'd comment here to let you know I'm still looking for this piece, or any information on the wheel, or what this part is called so it may help in my search!  Thanks - Travis

• 2 months later...

Travis

The Flint automobile is covered by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at www.durantmotors.org web site.  There are a number of Flint owners as well as Durant owners that might have parts. Go over there and post on the forum what you need. You might have better luck there. You don't have to be a member and it's free to post. Good luck.