1949 Roadmaster Sedan - $10,000 obo Not Mine

B Jake Moran

https://lincoln.craigslist.org/cto/d/lincoln-1949-buick-roadmaster/7201772788.html

I have a 1949 Buick Roadmaster, 61,000 miles, runs and drives great, stops good, and shifts well for being a 71 year old automatic 2 speed transmission. The interior is good, no tears or cracks, i believe its original. Same with the dashboard, good condition and original. Original tube radio works, all the lights work, the windshield wipers work, even the blower motor works. Its spent its whole life in Nebraska, with no rust. I have some cool documents from one of the previous owners. The bad things that I know of are as listed. Tires are old and weathered bias ply (I'll be getting radial white walls soon) there's a small coolant leak and I don't know from where, however it does not leak too bad and runs cool when I drive (I check the coolant before I drive and top it off if needed) and the paint is not great, its a single stage paint and old, but looks pretty good as is. It has a few scratches and a few dents. Message me or text/call 402 5two5 8139 I'm open to trades and offers

00R0R_1FutKyiJHzy_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg

• Like 1