Lost Photos 48 LIn V12

Cokekid

When I was dismantling the engine I took a lots of photos of each part I removed  I saved them to a  external Jump Drive.  I am now starting to install these parts and now find out I am unable to review these photos. 

I will attach a photo of each part as I am installing it hoping someone has a picture of this part. 

The first one is on the rear of the engine were there are three holes, and  if my memory serves me there were brass connectors which I believe are for the oil lines.

1896200103_LINUNKNOWNCONNECTIONS03705.JPG.2ae6f8539014b68cdc919840d48c0c09.JPG

Gerry

Yes the vertical hole feeds oil to oil gauge sender unit, the hole directly below supplies oil to input of oil filter usually at bottom thru internal restrictor. The third hole to the left   supplies oil to   hydraulic lifters from outlet on side of  oil filter. Usually all steel pipe and brass fittings. Looks like those threads could do with a clean out.  

Edited by 38ShortopConv. (see edit history)

I will be asking more questions on were parts and connections are to be made as I continue to install this engine. My question this time is after installing the fuel line I am not sure as to were it is to be routed to be joined to the fuel pump. 

Photos would be appreciated.

• 2 months later...

19tom40

I started to install the oil bath and ran across a problem. From what I can remember I originally had only removed two Oil Lines. The first photo shows were they were connected. I was totally confused until I went to the engine I had just removed and noticed one of the holes had had a plug in it. I went back to the photo you posted, explaining were each  connections are to be made and now I am now stumped.

There are only two connection on the Oil Bath and a drain plug on the bottom.

All comments welcomed.

Gerry

1286761567_LINOILBATH103734.JPG.445467c4e1e8c373f72173d84a0b2297.JPG

376933647_LINREAROILHOLES03735.JPG.2fa22dba1cccbf04d1a272e8ed802dd8.JPG