sold- wo 1941 land cruisers up for adoption

ok I know I'm not the only one with 3 '41 Studes but... one nice one is enough. Just repurchased the grey President but not sure why, as I already have the black Commander posted for sale, well ok it was a good deal. Cost less than I sold it for 3 decades ago and has been indoors all that time (came from eastern WA desert). Very solid and reasonably straight and complete. Would like to get $1300 as that is what I have into it. 

The black Commander is all original and also very solid. The motor was stuck when I got it so I installed a postwar 245 from a truck, yes dial indicator aligned to 41 bell housing. Also still have stuck motor. This car has very few options, no overdrive or climatizer, aftermarket heater... Ran motor after install but needs wiring and brakes to be drivable. Reduced price $1950 obo. 

I really would like to sell to someone that can give one or both to a good home so if that's you, call 425-293-2985 and we can talk and fill in the blanks and provide more pics Make me a reasonable offer, I won't be insulted. These are both very solid cars. We love driving our nicer 41 President, and the Commanders are great drivers too. I may even be willing to deliver on west coast for cost, but you need to see and buy first. North of Seattle. No, the CE is not for sale. email is retrostude@yahoo.com .

John Deprey

20200614_141823.jpg

20180825_130826.jpg

Edited by John DePrey (see edit history)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • John DePrey changed the title to sold- wo 1941 land cruisers up for adoption