looking for 1934/35 Pierce at 2019 Hershey

packard1928

You need  to be much mode specific. There were three that I can remember off the top of my head.........and I had one in the Red field, and one in the car corral. What year, body style, and series?

Edited by edinmass (see edit history)

4 hours ago, packard1928 said:

It was in the choclate field.... 4 door   sedan....   very poor wood.   I do not think it had any in the roof.

Paul

I must have missed it. There was one on a trailer in the red field, that was terrible. Not even a parts car. I would not have hauled it home if it was given to me, and we had an empty trailer. Someone paid 8-10k, and there was nothing there to salvage. We cut up a 1934 12 a few months ago......are you looking for parts? 

I think that was the car... But I thought it was Chocolate field.    I love junk... but not at that price.    We have a 1928 526 4 door  Packard that the garage fell on it.  I had to make a boattail coupe with R/seat.  We do not have the monies to keep it a 4 door sedan.  But !!   it is on the road !    Let me know if you see one... a Pierce

Stay in touch !   Paul

Paul, We are allays buying and selling Pierce Arrows. That car you spoke about was so rough we didn’t even consider it parts. Send me a private message with your contact information. I’m always coming across stuff like that. Ed