1931 Chrysler CM6 sedan question

John Trumbo

Needing information about carburetor and linkage for a 1931 Chrysler CM6 sedan. Would really like to contact the owner of a green CM6 sedan in the Denver area who was asking about original engine color last fall. His first name is Steven and the last is Hill, I think. I own the twin of his Chrysler, same colors, etc.

John,

While I do not own a Sedan, I do own a 1931 Chrysler CM6 Business Coupe (Late Series). I went through a lot of Carburetor headaches - but am still running my original Schebler Model TX-65A! I happen to be in the Denver area as well. 

Happy to help out! I've got plenty of manuals, references, data and some learning experience! Feel free to message me!

Good Luck!

1931Chry / Jeff

• 1 year later...

Jeff Trez. John Trumbo from Kennewick here. I've located a pair of 1931 CM6 headlights for my sedan. Now I need the bezels and lenses. And I need to know the diameters. Can you provide pictures and measurements? I am at 509-366-2241. Thanks.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Only a Year and a bit later - better late than never?

Depress Beam Headlight Glass: Part # H-12941,  Qty: 2 Outside Diameter:  8 3/4", Inside Diameter 7 63/64"

Depress Beam Reflector - Part # 12941? Silvered Finish

Bezel - Outside Diameter Approx. 9",  Qty: 2 These have a "Flair" at the top, and then have raised bevels that match up with the bucket lines really well! Bezels were always Chromed. Buckets could be painted or chromed.