1930 series 145 Franklin Sedan SOLD SOLD GONE

sunnybaba

Many of you older club members Know this Car........SOLD   SOLD                                                                                                                                                                                          This is is the First Car that had a Revolutionary Airplane- Type Engine …. Air Cooled
The 1930 Franklin engine produces the greatest power for cylinder capacity of All automotive power plants of it’s time. It traveled from New York to Los Angles in 69 hours, 31 minutes – a new all-time record for 1930... It was a high end luxury car of it’s era, holding it’s own with Packard and Cadillac. This car is not restored to original showroom condition, but has been rebuilt and renewed, to make it a DAILY DRIVER ….. for safe use on today’s highways…..

It has four wheel, Rebuilt, Hydraulic brakes, on 14” drums …. Full elliptic springs for a smooth ride, even on rough roads….. Recently Rebuilt, Fully Balanced, High Compression, 6 cylinder Air- cooled engine, putting out 105 hp…. Recently Rebuilt 4 speed transmission…. Powder coated wire wheels, with new, 6 ply tires….. New, Real Leather upholstery….very comfortable seats, with interior fully insulated, with sound proofing…. New safety glass installed, after recent paint job….. 12 volt conversion, with new, Bright, LED Headlights, Tail lights and Turn Signals….. It has original, Trunk/Luggage Rack and Dual Side mount spare tires on Powder coated rims….. Way too many things repaired or replaced, to mention here.....

This car has been driven all over the USA, from coast to coast and from the Deep South up into Canada to the Northwest Territory, Arctic Circle and back… It will cruise all day long comfortably at 55 – 60 mph, accelerating up into the 70’s when needed….. It is truly a Fine Touring car, Ready to be Driven Often…. I have all written records, of all the work done on this car, since 1944…… It has a clear New Mexico Title in my name, and is presently insured and Driven….

This Beautiful, Full Classic Automobile is priced to sell on today’s slow, virus restricted Market….. I will accept $15,500     Please Contact me with further questions or more Photos…. 505-990-6008

Serious Cash offers please..... or ....... I might trade for a good running 1930-1934 Pickup, Flatbed or Panel Truck.........

DSC07222.JPG

DSC07221.JPG

DSC07220.JPG

DSC07216.JPG

DSC07223.JPG

DSC07213.JPG

DSC07217.JPG

DSC07219.JPG

DSC07215.JPG

DSC07206.JPG

DSC07212.JPG

DSC07204.JPG