Dear moderators

Dear Moderators, Can you make a new sub-forum under your header of "Domestic makes & models products" for "Playboy"? There is alot of interest in these cars (1948 Playboy, only manufactured for one year, in Buffalo NY before going bankrupt), as well as some websites dedicated to the car, but no forum or gathering place for Playboy owners and enthusiasts to converse. Playboy is not a micro- car or Crosley-like car, so doesn't fit within any sub-forum, except for a sub-forum of its own. After you make the sub-forum, i'm going to migrate the nationwide population of Playboy owners and enthusiasts to this forum, thanks. 

I'm ascertaining that this "forum support" forum doesn't work. I don't know why this is even a forum is no one answers the questions. I've looked at other questions in this forum and some are answered by the original poster, some are answered by other forum members, and a lot aren't answered at all. I'm not expecting an answer to this entry either from a moderator, I'm just thinking out loud, and am also trying to figure out a way to have my question looked at by someone who can facilitate my request. I'm beginning to think that there are no moderators on this forum. If that's the case then I guess I can feel free to post dirty jokes, nude pictures, and rediculous cat videos. 

Edited by 89tc (see edit history)

It appears that your wish was granted last Wednesday. Scroll down under Domestic Makes & Models and you'll find a new Playboy forum created by Peter G. There also seems to be a dedicated website for these cars, to which Peter has thoughtfully linked in the first post.

Maybe next time be sure to check the situation before complaining or threatening to trash the forums, eh? Peter works really hard but he doesn't always have time to make a personal response to every question here.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2