What are you working on right now?

Well, this isn't as interesting as most of the other fantastic project posts here, but at least I'm fooling with something, lol. Today I put a set of spark plugs in our 63 Mini and new wipers on the little Miata I just got for my bride.  We have had 5 Miata's now, but her favorite one was the retractable hardtop automatic one she had for a few years. We finally found another one with the retractable top and auto trans (only two for sale in the islands !) and I was able to get it for her Tuesday. My pal went with me in our Maverick to Hilo (85 miles) to get the car, and I'm doing some cleaning, checking, and fooling with it this afternoon. Hope my bride is satisfied with it when she gets back from her trip to AL.  Oh yeah, the 1st two Miata pics beside our Maverick are up on the Saddle Road between Mauna Kea and Mauna Loa, our two biggest volcanoes. I think the elevation at the rest stop is around 6500 feet, but both the volcanoes are well over 13,000 feet !  I'm not gona' show me sweating or dirty with my plug changing and cleaning/polishing/wiper changing jobs, lol.

DSCN2044.JPG

DSCN5336.JPG

DSCN5339.JPG

DSCN5356.JPG

DSCN5343.JPG

• Like 8