Jump to content

From what car are these bumper over riders?

Recommended Posts

I bought these at Hershey for a very good deal.  I thought they may be MGA (I'm restoring an MGA) and they look almost exactly like an MGA, but they have curved cutouts for the bumper instead of a fully contoured shape, as on the MGA.  They are also very slightly different in size and there is a bracket that mounts on the interior fixed bracket inside of the over rider.   From the front view, they are virtually identical to the MGA.   Any idea on what these fit?




Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...