Jump to content

Q: Need some sort of switch for headlights


Recommended Posts

RE: 1951 Buick Super sedan model 52

Hello: the switch I have for my headlights (in the dashboard)- the type that rotates (I think it's called a POT) also controls map lights, parking lights and (I think) the interior light on the ceiling. Does anyone know what this switch is called? Does anyone have a GM part number for this? I'd like to get it replaced or rebuilt. Thanks for your help! Puka

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...