Ivory buttons and knobs for Blaupunkt Frankfurt radio

Amphicar,

I have a faceplate that looks like that in your add but mine have the front black with the frame chromed, this morning I made some photos of it that perhaps will let you know if it's o.k. for you. I wanted to send them with this message but I didn`t find how to do it, if you send me your e-mail I'll be able to send you the JPG files. My e-mail is ham@avantel.net

Best regards

Humberto

• 2 months later...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-weight: bold"> [color:\\"red\\"]...have a faceplate that looks like that in your add but mine have the front black with the frame chromed... </span></div></div>

I just noticed you had replied. The faceplate I need is similar to the one shown, however it is fits a flat dash and is rectangle without the "ears" shown in this one. I really need the ivory knobs and buttons too. Feel free to e-mail me at minnow(at)amphicar(dot)com if you have any info. - John

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">that faceplate with the ears sure looks like vw to me, ivory knobs do too.</div></div>

That faceplate is early VW, I am looking for JUST the Ivory buttons and Knobs as shown and a flat, rectangle faceplate (not like the one shown).

John