Prom Rides

GrayCav56

Anyone in the Harrisburg PA area know of anyone who uses their unique cars to give kids rides to their prom location?  My grand nephew wants to impress and a regular limo just ain’t his style.  My cars just don’t fit the bill because they are two seaters and they need dropped off. 

Just be a short ride from the house to the prom location.  School is Central Dauphin East.  Date is 26 April.  Drop off at Best Western on East Park Drive.  

Thanks for for your consideration!

Tony

Edited by GrayCav56
Spelling (see edit history)

Unfortunately I can’t help with that but when I bought my ‘52 Cadillac Series 75 I called my friend whom owns a limo company and said that when I fixed it up enough for his satisfaction he could borrow it to drive people that wanted a fancy old car for an event. His response was that nobody wants that type of thing anymore. I’m glad to hear that people do in fact still want cool things like that. I got an email recently from Hagerty that they have some sort of program where they link people who have classic cars with people that need them for events. I’d check there to see if they have anything in your area.