Howard!

tnheygirl

Hey, You posted this a while back and I think this is my water problem! I looked under my car on the drivers side there is a small hole with a bent piece of metal where there may have been a plug, well that or its just a small hole. Anyway, I used liquid Steel and plugged it up. I am sure this is where the water was coming from! Whenever I drove in the rain the floorboard right behind drivers seat would flood! There is a round vent looking thing near the hole what is that?

You Wrote:

This may not apply, but having worked at a car dealership for many years I've seen a lot problems including this one. On some products, I'm not sure on the Reatta, there are rubber plugs that cover holes in the floor. The holes were there to drain primer out while the car was being dipped during production. Sometimes these plugs would fall out, or were never put in place. During the rain, road splash would enter these open holes and soak the carpet. I have seen this happen on more than once occassion. Howard

Not sure what the vent looking item is. I do know that when a customer brought in a car with water sitting in it and no noticeable source, we always looked under the car. The holes were there to let primer out. Sometimes the holes were access ports to reach nuts and bolts on the frame or rear suspension. Hope plugging the hole solves your problem. Let us know. Howard