BDE Regional

Moby II

Kudos to the 'Duncansville Gang' for a job well done on the BDE Regional in Pennsylvania. Hosts Darrell and Connie Brumbaugh, and their very able assistants Chet & Peachy Gaines and Dave & Virginia Seidel are to be congratulated. Fun, food, fellowship - Buicks and more Buicks - everything the BDE is about. Thanks again for a great time!

See you all in Helen, GA!

Ken & Paula (BDE #2)

The BDE rgional meet in PA was not only a well run meet, but also very educational. The tours to the "Horeshoe curve" and the museum were great, and some questions about the Johnstown flood that have had me wondering for years were answered completely. The Altoona area is beautiful, and our hosts took us on some of the most scenic roads we have ever had the pleasure of traveling. My compliments to Darrell and Connie, Chet and Peachy, and Dave( who is the most knowledgable railroad buff I have ever met)

Another fall BDE tour is history! We appreciate everyone who attended the Duncansville/Altoona tour. Without all of you folks, the tour would not have been as successful as it was. We've recieved many emails and cards of thanks so I hope we did what we set out to do - show you PA and that "Memories DO Last a Lifetime". It was our pleasure to host this year's tour with the help of our great friends, the Gaines and the Seidels. See you in GA, MI, and WI next year.[color:\\"black\\"]