What's a reasonable price - '64 Chevy C-10 half-breed

ForgivenSon

I have a '64 C-10 half-breed.  It's a '64 Frame and cab but a '63 Apache eyebrow hood and Apache stepside longbed.

It's in the shop getting the last few dents and rust spots out (replaced with real metal, no bondo).  It will be primered and ready to paint when I get it back (in the next 30 days).

It had a solid 350 w\2bbl carb, manual 3spd on column.  The fuel tank is still in the cab but I purchased a new tank to go under the bed.  I also have a rebuilt 700r4 OD trans to drop in.

But, our plans changed.  I originally intended to tow a classic Airstream trailer ('25 - '30) with the truck.  I came across a deal I could not turn down, '55 Spartan Imperial Mansion ('40).  So, I need a 3/4 to 1tn to tow.

So, my question:  What's a good price range.  I'm thinking $10k-$12k... maybe $15k to the right person.

rb

1964 Chevy C-10 - Dezert Kaos, 1.jpg

1964 Chevy C-10 - Dezert Kaos, 4.jpg

1964 Chevy C-10 - Dezert Kaos, 5.jpg

1964 Chevy C-10 Longbed Stepside, Driver's  side.jpg

1964 Chevy C-10 Longbed Stepside, 350 2 bbl.jpg

1964 Chevy C-10 Longbed Stepside, Inside 1.jpg

1964 Chevy C-10 Longbed Stepside, Inside.jpg

Edited by ForgivenSon
fix typo (see edit history)

I would not know how to price a truck like this.  Mixed body parts, long bed, non original gas tank location, etc. All I would say is that on this forum which is dedicated to keeping vehicles as original as possible, there will not be many who can help you.  Also to be considered is if it has the correct engine and transmission, quality of body work, condition of the front end. With that many variables and unknowns, it would need to be someone with knowledge of these things who can see it in person to help determine the value in my opinion. Best of luck on your sale and finding a truck that fits your needs.

• Like 2