1928 Chrysler model 65 Project

Allred7

Here is our 1928 Chrysler model 65 project.  It has been in my wife's family for 50 years or longer, always stored inside a barn or garage.  It was running when Grandma owned it 10 or so years ago, and a regular participant in the county fair and parades.  A tendency to overheating led to Grandma hiring someone to "fix it", but the job was started, botched, and never completed.     When it came to our garage the fan blade was missing, and the water pump was uninstalled and appeared to be a bit over sized.  

We have addressed the carburetor problem, now it's just the cooling that needs to be restored, in order for us to enjoy it and the car shows and parades here in our town.  Can anyone steer me to a source for original or replacement water pumps and fan blades for this six cylinder engine?  Would more pictures be helpful?

Thanks for any suggestions or references 

Allred7

DSC_0112.JPG

Welcome to the forum. If you scroll down to the Chrysler Products section of the forum, I am sure that you will find some help and parts. That is a beautiful car and those parts should not be too hard to find. Yes....posting photos of the engine and the water pump that you already have will help. Oh....just to inform....the car is actually a 1929 Model 65. Probably sold in 1928 and titled as a 1928. Very common thing to do during the Great Depression years.

John

Edited by keiser31 (see edit history)