1963 1964 RARE PONTIAC DEALER AWARD FRAMED PICTURE $ 250

dross1958

I am getting rid of the bulk of my antique car and car memorabilia  collection and scaling down to a more manageable size for both.  We just have too much stuff that we have accumulated over a 40 year period and we really don't need it all.   It is taking up space and I want it gone -- $ 250 plus shipping

This rare item is circa 1963-1964 and from a now defunct Pontiac Buick Dealer - Schramske Pontiac.  I have never seen another one of these in over 40 years of collecting Pontiac items.  I believe it is 1963 but it may be 1964.  Original plate is on the front of the frame and back sticker on the rear as shown in the photos.  Very large 39 inches. x 29 inches.  You can pick it up for free if you are in the Naples Florida area, otherwise it will go Fedex Ground in the USA and Priority Mail International elsewhere. 

It was in non climate controlled storage for many years when I got it and the print is slightly bowed, so the item has to be professionally re-framed.  I took it to a shop locally who said it was common and very doable but they were backed up for a number of months.  If this sells, fine, if not, I will have it reframed and keep it..

As all  items are original and vintage they are sold as is where is with no warranties.  $ 250 plus shipping - no trades of anything wanted since we have way too much stuff.  Shipping is extra or pick it up for free if you are in or near Naples Florida

DSCN5136.JPG

DSCN5137.JPG

DSCN5140.JPG

DSCN5139.JPG

Edited by dross1958 (see edit history)