1970 Siata Spring

I found this on Facebook Marketplace and thought it was neat so we went and bought it this evening. I know very little about it. The previous owner has removed the interior, the water pump is leaking bad and it is going to need at least 2 tires. Someone has performed some rust repair using sheet metal, rivets and repainted it red. Their repairs are now bubbling up so I will have to weld in new metal and then turn it back yellow. 

I have learned that it is based upon a Fiat 850 and I cannot afford to buy a new waterpump so I hope to repair it. Does it use packing or a seal? I guess I am about to find out. Any information that anyone can provide will be appreciated.   

660373006_siatasmall.jpg.74ee8da2c4360bc541952b47e1e5b15e.jpg

1679454080_siatarearsmall.jpg.69a5c5b7f9d3fbfaf55d0b8ad8331fef.jpg

711527129_siatainteriorsmall.jpg.44cee8ca817a90f6be905716016d3e06.jpg

Edited by keninman (see edit history)

Thank you all for the replies. Vick AS looks like it is going to be a great resource. I don't have time to work on it until Wednesday but I did put water in it this morning and it is leaking where the pump mounts to the engine. The man I got it from said it was leaking from the weep hole. I reckon I am going to have to get it running again and do my own troubleshooting.