1960’s Dealership in Park Rapids, MN

I am looking for any information about the McGrane Pontiac Buick Cadillac dealership.  It started out as the Enfield garage and dealership for Oldsmobile and Cadillac but George McGrane bought in to the dealership in 1960 and it became the McGrane-Enfield Pontiac Oldsmobile Cadillac.  It was under that name for only about a year and became the McGrane dealership.  I am trying to find any literature or dealership decals from that era as my 1960 Pontiac Bonneville was purchased new from there by my Great-great uncle.  I can still see the dealership decal on the trunk lid, but the colors are gone and only the lettering outline visible.  I want to get a new decal made and would like to know what the colors were.  I’ve tried going through POCI, but no luck there.  Any information or leads would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Eldon

Edited by AURktman (see edit history)

• 2 years later...

I was able to contact someone with the ability to recreate the dealership sticker, it is extremely close!  Once I start the bodywork, I will apply the sticker in the original spot. 

385198B5-5B9C-4382-8A36-AF4B6B13C491.jpeg

• Like 4