Engine Differences btw 29A and 30S

EDHupp

Could anyone tell me if there’s any differences between the engines of a ‘29A and a ‘30S?  I’m hoping I would be able to put the innards of my ‘30S in the block of a ‘29A.  On the outside, they look identical. 

Ed,  the Hupp  service bulletin  says  if the  part  #  is the  same the  parts  will  interchange. I  will check my  28-29 parts book  against the  1930 S  parts books  and see what i  can  find  out.  

Well the part #  for  the  crank  shaft  for the  1928-29 was  crossed  out in my  parts  book  and  some  one  wrote in  the  part #  for the  crankshaft  from the  1930 Model  S  parts  book. The  crank shaft being  the  same , the  rest of the  parts,  connecting  rods, pistons should  inter change  with  the  1928-29  model A  hupp. Just  remove the  oil pan on  both  engines and  mic. the crank shaft on the  same journal on  each  engine  and  see if they  are  the  same  size. They  should  be  the  same  dimension. I  know  this is  a lot  of  work , but  some body  else  may  have  a better  idea.