Upper Inner Shaft Kit for '64

Hazdaz

Trying to figure out if this would fit the '64 Riv:

https://www.kanter.com/productdetail.aspx?DeptNo=1600&MakeName=Buick&MakeYear=1964&CategoryID=73&ProductCode=329&Router=Gallery

Part # 02769J SK 13137B     for 1964-1965 Buick full-size

Part # 02774J SK 13155A     for 1964-195 Buick Special/Skylark

Is the Riv considered full-size or special?  Not sure which one to order.  I'm also not sure if they come in pairs (the description says "Each" but the picture shows two, so I will probably have to call them to clarify)

Does $95 sound like a decent price or should I be trying any other sites?

To answer your question, you want the fullsize part.  If your shaft is good, you can also buy just the boots and bushings.

But the first question one might ask is why do you think you need these?  The "bushing" is essentially a big nut that spins onto the shaft and into the arm.  IIRC, the only other part is a boot to keep the grease contained.  Absent any slop or a torn boot, you might not need to replace anything.

Whether you reuse your originals or buy new, you might consider deviating from the assembly instructions from the manual.  Those instructions say to center the shaft in the arm.  If you're going to be running radials and want all the positive caster you can get, you might consider giving the shaft an extra turn or two to push the arm rearward.