1916/1917 LIGHT SIX FRONT AXLE and MANIFOLDS

Terry Wiegand

I have a front axle from a 1916/1917 40 Series Buick.  This is from a rolling chassis that I bought years ago and parted out.  This needs to go - I need the room in my shop.  I am going to put a price of 'Make Me A Reasonable Offer' on it.  The new owner will take care of the crating and shipping.  I also have two sets of intake and exhaust manifolds for the 40 Series Buick Light Six engine.  The EARLY engines used an aluminum intake with the different shaped cast iron exhaust manifold.  The later production engines used cast iron on both manifolds.  Both sets are in nice shape with no broken ears or cracks that I can find.  The new owner will take care of the crating and shipping.  One more thing about the front axle - it is for the 56 inch tread cars.  These parts really need to be gone from my shop.  I am easy.  If anyone thinks that they might be able to use these pieces, get with me.  My phone and email works.  The manifolds have the same 'Make Me A Reasonable Offer' price on them.

Terry Wiegand

Phone - (620) 665-7672

eMail - terrywiegand@prodigy.net

P9170087.JPG

P9170088.JPG

P9170089.JPG