1940 Packard 110 Club Coupe - $8500 (West St.Paul)

Not mine. Maybe someone here wants it.

https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/dak/cto/d/1940-packard-110-club-coupe/6259151554.html

1940 Packard club coupe. Original engine is free spinning. I'm sure it will run.
Car came up from southern USA in 1962. Was stored in side until last year when storage was lost.
Solid floors and trunk, seat frame is there, dash is complete. All window frames are there.
Rear fenders were brazed on in the early 1980 and trunk was shaved. Car has never been wrecked but right fender has a good dent that was poorly repaired at the same time as the rear fenders. Running boards are very nice other then the rubber flaking off. Still straight not whamoed . Body is in very nice shape. Right grill is missing a piece but I believe I have access to a replacement. Original colour was Forrest green. Doors and hood opened and shut solid.
Chassis is in great shape. I'm sure the engine will run if your into trusting 77 year old original Engines.

Would make a killer hotrod. Would also make a good start to a restoration. Anyone contacting me with the words "rat rod" should be bitch slapped. Too nice for that garbage. Fat Man fabrication makes a front MM2 stub for this car should a hot rod be needed.

Car is in Winnipeg Mb Canada. Registered here. Built in USA so is nafta compliant.

Asking $8500 usd OBO. I would be willing to trailer it into North Dakota and would work with a buyer to take care of paper work. I have sold cars into the USA in the past and know all the documents needed to facilitate a easy entry in to the us.

Cell is 204-229-5513.

00Q0Q_l8k8Gq4QKqq_600x450.jpg