1952 Roadmaster Frame

About to complete parting a 1952 Roadmaster 4 Dr Sedan. I am offering the rolling frame (130" wheel base) for $200.00. Would make a good frame for a long wheel base speedster project. Also have a couple of '52 320 cubic inch motors $625.00 each plus trim, dash parts and sheet metal. Let me know your needs! All parts plus shipping.

Thanks,

Gary

• 2 months later...
On 7/10/2017 at 9:07 PM, g-g-g0 said:

About to complete parting a 1952 Roadmaster 4 Dr Sedan. I am offering the rolling frame (130" wheel base) for $200.00. Would make a good frame for a long wheel base speedster project. Also have a couple of '52 320 cubic inch motors $625.00 each plus trim, dash parts and sheet metal. Let me know your needs! All parts plus shipping.

Thanks,

Gary

Hi Gary, I am looking for the rocker panel trim for a '51 Roadmaster 4 door, both left and right sides. Also, since you have been working on a similar model, maybe you could answer a question about the vertical glass track in the front doors. Long story short, the car I am working on was redone rather poorly by an unknown shop or person. I believe there should be a piece of steel channel below the latch assembly that accepts the glass run channel. The steel channel would be 15 or 18 inches long so as to extend low enough to keep the glass from moving rearward when the window is in the down position. Thanks, Wes