FS 1929-32 Chevrolet Cars & 1/2 Ton U-Joint Housing Washer & O-Ring Kits

Can Read here on my U-Joint Rebuild for my 1929 Chevrolet

I was able to get the Supplier to make me a small batch of the Spiral Lock Washers I Used to rebuild my u-Joint Housing. Also was able to Procure some o-rings to suit. These Kits should fit 1929-32 Chevrolet Cars & 1/2 Ton Drivelines.

If Anyone is interested, I have put together some U-Joint Housing Rebuild KITS that include
2- Stainless Steel Spiral Lock Washers
.....to replace the 2 existing Washers #348133
1- Nitrile O-Ring
.....to replace the Cork Packing #348132
U-Joint Diagram

Pictures of the Kits:
Kit Top View
Kit Angle View
Spiral Lock Washer Open View

I am NOT trying to make any money on this I am just trying to help out anyone that may need these items, as I did. There does NOT seem to be a replacement out there for these items, other that the O-Ring. I went with Stainless Steel on the Washers, so that they do NOT corrode or wear out dues to exposure to oil, grease, and the elements (rain, water, snow, etc..) These are 2 Turn FLAT Spiral Washers. NO SNAG POINTS, and easy removal lip in case you have to remove them. I PAID for a small production run of 25 washers, which was the minimum qty, but makes the price higher per washer. I have put together 10 Kits to send out to anyone that would like to reimburse me for the cost. 

If these Kits turn out to be a necessity, maybe we can pursue some of our vendors taking over and carrying them for sale !! All the leg work has been done and paid for by me. 

I am asking $10 to cover the cost of the Washers, and the O-Ring. I will Pay for the envelope and standard USPS Mail Postage NO INSURANCE, If You want insurance then add $2.50. You Can Upgrade to Priority Mail (2-Day Delivery) for another $7 which includes Insurance. I will ONLY Ship to Continental US, Shipping Outside US Contact me for Pricing.

If you have any questions feel free to ask, will do my best to answer and help out...

Edited by BearsFan315 (see edit history)

Thanks for the inquiries...

Those that have requested a Kit and Paid, I will be shipping out the kits this morning !!

The rest of The kits pending Payment are packed and ready to ship, I will ship when payment arrives

Still have a few kits left for anyone interested

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 6/2/2017 at 7:56 AM, BearsFan315 said:

Can Read here on my U-Joint Rebuild for my 1929 Chevrolet

I was able to get the Supplier to make me a small batch of the Spiral Lock Washers I Used to rebuild my u-Joint Housing. Also was able to Procure some o-rings to suit. These Kits should fit 1929-32 Chevrolet Cars & 1/2 Ton Drivelines.

If Anyone is interested, I have put together some U-Joint Housing Rebuild KITS that include
2- Stainless Steel Spiral Lock Washers
.....to replace the 2 existing Washers #348133
1- Nitrile O-Ring
.....to replace the Cork Packing #348132
U-Joint Diagram

Pictures of the Kits:
Kit Top View
Kit Angle View
Spiral Lock Washer Open View

I am NOT trying to make any money on this I am just trying to help out anyone that may need these items, as I did. There does NOT seem to be a replacement out there for these items, other that the O-Ring. I went with Stainless Steel on the Washers, so that they do NOT corrode or wear out dues to exposure to oil, grease, and the elements (rain, water, snow, etc..) These are 2 Turn FLAT Spiral Washers. NO SNAG POINTS, and easy removal lip in case you have to remove them. I PAID for a small production run of 25 washers, which was the minimum qty, but makes the price higher per washer. I have put together 10 Kits to send out to anyone that would like to reimburse me for the cost. 

If these Kits turn out to be a necessity, maybe we can pursue some of our vendors taking over and carrying them for sale !! All the leg work has been done and paid for by me. 

I am asking $10 to cover the cost of the Washers, and the O-Ring. I will Pay for the envelope and standard USPS Mail Postage NO INSURANCE, If You want insurance then add $2.50. You Can Upgrade to Priority Mail (2-Day Delivery) for another $7 which includes Insurance. I will ONLY Ship to Continental US, Shipping Outside US Contact me for Pricing.

If you have any questions feel free to ask, will do my best to answer and help out...

Edited by BearsFan315 (see edit history)

• 9 months later...