52 Super not mine 12k

NC-car-guy

https://raleigh.craigslist.org/cto/6035061171.html

I've seen this car around at local cruise-ins.  Pretty cool.  I could do without the sparkly roof, but I like the rest.

ad text:

Up for sale is 1952 Buick Super. 44k original miles. Has Buick Straight 8 - Fireball Eight 263CID engine and the Dynaflow Automatic Transmission. 

All new fuel system. All new brake system. All new ignition system. All new charging system. New radiator. Rear end has new bearings and wheel seals.

Vehicle has been converted to 12 volt with all new lights, 12V fuel pump, push button start, new 110amp alternator, battery shut off switch, and Optima YellowTop Battery.

Car has been on several long trips and is super dependable now. Runs like a sewing machine.

Air Ride Suspension was recently installed. Seven Switches. Vehicle rides well at 65mph.

BRAND NEW Coker Wide Whites and Kustom Wheel Covers.

New Tuck and Roll Seats. New Carpet. New Rearview Mirrors.

Needs door panels redone and headliner is still original mohair.

Floorpans were patched and floors dynamatted.

Vehicle had older exterior restoration. Chrome was redone and in great shape except for pitting on moustache bar and rear bumper upper section. Body has good paint that was buffed to shine again after sitting for many years. Roof was just painted/flaked two weeks ago.

Asking $12500 or best offer - Call/Text 919-961-3235

58c0683d9dde3_52custom.thumb.jpg.a22478034423c538d97d2ae7aa8fdb24.jpg