NICE VISIT YESTERDAY with FLYER15015

Marty Roth

We had a really enjoyable visit yesterday when Ruth and FLYER15015 (Mike in Colorado) joined us for an all too short visit. Delightful folks, we look forward to more visits. Mardi Gras and Basketball tournaments make for a busy time here in New Orleans, -

but there is always time for Old Car Friends and Buick Folks.

Thanks for the visit,

Marty & Dale

Edited by Marty Roth (see edit history)
  • Like 3

Good to hear Marty,

I have a pretty hectic schedule, but I will be in NOLA the first weekend in March.  We are staying at the Marriott on Canal if I remember correctly.  We should have some time Sunday p.m. - She Who Must Be Obeyed was thinking we might want to walk the French Quarter a bit.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Thriller said:

Good to hear Marty,

I have a pretty hectic schedule, but I will be in NOLA the first weekend in March.  We are staying at the Marriott on Canal if I remember correctly.  We should have some time Sunday p.m. - She Who Must Be Obeyed was thinking we might want to walk the French Quarter a bit.

Sent you a PM with contact Info,

We should be in town, so please let me know the dates you expect to be here. There is much to see and enjoy, in the French Quarter (Vieux Carre), and beyond.

Our weather can be very nice at that time, but no matter the weather - food and hospitality along with local scenery seem to be what most friends tend to enjoy - and are the reason for return visits. 

On the other hand, following the AACA National Meet in Palm Springs, California, March 23-26, w hope to be able to wander the West Coast along the Pacific Coast Highway, maybe visit friends and family along the way - possibly look up Mark Shaw, and maybe make it as far as Vancouver Island - then attend the AACA Western Divisional Tour in Sonora, California, April 25-28. Somewhere in between we expect to fly east to judge at the AACA Meet in Charlotte, North Carolina

• Like 1