What's My 1970 Olds Cutlass Supreme Worth (4 door)?

I recently purchased a 1983 Olds Cutlass, so I am thinking of selling my 1970 Olds Cutlass Supreme 4-door, but I have no idea what it is worth. I live in British columbia, Canada (close to Washington State border), so I am not sure whether to sell in Canada or the U.S. Anybody out there have any ideas on how I can go about selling my car? I know that there are people interested in buying it for parts, but I am sentimental over it, so I would like to see it go to someone that will restore it, and keep it on the road. Anyone with any suggestions (vehicle worth, ways to sell)? Your advice would be greatly appreciated!! confused.gif" border="0

One thing to consider if you want a buyer who'll appreciate it, is to price it high enough to discourage the folks who want only a parts car. A four-door car's market is always limited, but some of the absolute nicest collector cars I've seen have been four-door hardtops as your Supreme is. People who owned those tended to take care of them, especially if they were the original owners.

I would try Ebay. They have a large selection of older cars up for auction. At least you can get an idea of what your car is selling for.