REALISTIC CAR DRAWINGS

Hey all car fans! My name is Miro and I do draw cars for the owners and car collectors all around the world. I know here is lot of owners with special cars! Would be my pleasure to draw your prides for you! And create beautiful remembrance or gift for you. Feel free to let me know. All I need is photos of your car and know for what paper size you decided to go. Feel free to contact me here through message or on my email here: mipodesign@gmail.com

Attaching couple of my works, drawings are done on special paper. Theyr done with graphite pencils only!

This is my pricing list where you can choose from different paper sizes and styles. Single and Multi drawing. many of my cusomers found my priceas as very reasonable. Wanna make both sides happy.

cennik_nový.png

Shipping 1st class. Your art work will be rolled in shipping tube and tube will be also covered in box what fits for it.

I can add background to your picture or any other wishes as change the wheels or any other part of your car

Thank you for reading now enjoy the drawings!

Thats me standing beside my friends Dodge 36!

DSC_0648.JPG

2 Ford Falcons 14x17 Multi drawing Australia - Sydney

14876346_1673534766309014_575327494_o.jpgFord_Falcon.jpgCorvette_ZR1.jpg

Z28 Camaro 11x14 multi drawing USA - Texas

Chevrolet_Camaro_Z28.jpg

Chrysler 50 1965 - Canada -Quebec 11x14

Chrysler_300_1965.jpg

Barracuda '71 - 14x17 inches single drawing USA-

Plymounth_71_CUDA_340.jpg

Barracuda 71 - 14x17 inches multi drawing USA - Pennsylvania

Plymouth_Barracuda_1971_multi.jpg

Edited by mipodesign
wrong styling (see edit history)
  • Like 1

On 11. 12. 2016 at 1:21 PM, AJFord54 said:

I suggest you post the cost of the drawings, or at least a general amount so people can get a feeling if it is something they an afford.  By not posting a range of costs, you are actually pricing yourself out of the market.

Thank you for good advice! going to do it right now and add photo of my pricing list on the top.

• Like 1