was new thread title changed by the forum software?

Hi Matt,   Sorry to bother you.   The title under which I started a thread the other day which would alert people to an excellent and helpful article elsewhere was    "3D Printer Rapid Prototyping".    I notice that the numeral  "3" does not appear on that thread in General Discussion.     Does the forum software automatically delete a numeral at the start of a thread title?   I cannot see how I might edit that title to correct the error.   Can you do that for me, even if "3D" has to become  "Three Dimension".   The way it is, it  is a nonsense; and it probably camouflages the usefulness of the content from some people for whom it should be helpful and of interest.   Regards, and complements of the season,     Ivan

Thank you Matt, and thank you for correcting it.   I will just have to insist that my youngest son Sterling installs a touch-type training program on this computer.  He only just advised me that the best way to learn is by frequent short practice sessions, which are most convenient for me to avoid boredom.  I do have to correct typographical errors when I am writing late at night,  But I am sure I wrote that in the morning after I collected the mail.  It will save me time as well as error if I can touch-type.

Regards,  Ivan