Body Code Tag 1949 Chrysler New Yorker 1st Series

I recently acquired a 1949 Chrysler New Yorker 1st Series 4-door, with a C39 (8 cylinder) engine.  From the attached Body Tag, this tag shows from past similar articles that this vehicle shows:  HR for a Hearter; CL for a Clock with antenna; LU for a Luggage Rack which is not present; and the Paint Code of 3 which, I believe, is a Newport Blue.  The car is also equipped with a radio, day/night mirror and turn signals.

From those in the know, can anyone decipher what all the coding means.  If you are needing anything further, please contact me

Thanks

John

49ChryslerPlacque.jpg

Others may correct me, but I don't think your data plate shows any options.  The option codes start on the top row and continue to the second row.  I think there was an X or number below he option field if it was factory installed.  The options you listed on your car could have been factory offer accessories installed by the dealer.  There was increased profit to the dealer this way.  Many cars at this time were ordered by the dealer with no options and what the buyer wanted were installed at the time of delivery.