Westchester windscreen

Hello Fellow Maxwell enthusiasts,<P>Can anybody help me with details of the Westchester 'screen? I have an '11 AB and wish to make one to give me some wind protection. It would be great if I could get hold of at least one original hinge, even if it's just for a short term loan, so I can recast some copies. All help/advice appreciated. <P>Thanks in advance.<P>Rick

Hi. Until you get your screen completed, don't be afraid to use a roll down screen. These tack inside he front bow, roll down and snap around the side light brackets. These work well in inclement weather and are not in the way during the clement variety.

Thanks twrcars,<P>Good idea. If no one can assist me with parts to copy I may do just that. <BR>The car is not yet finished so I have plenty of time to manufacture a brass windscreen before it hits the road if possible. On your topic of striping, I have an original colour ad from Nov.'10 for the AB and it doesn't show any striping either. This seems strange seeing I've seen an article on A's & AA's that shows a fair amount of striping. <P>Regards<P>Rick

There's a rather extensive artical on '09 and '10 striping in the Sept. - Oct. 1983 issue of Antique Automoble. Nothing I know of on '11 ans '12. The 1912 AC that was at Hershey and is a National Award winner is owned by Steve Heald and has striping. Perhaps Steve can help.