Maxwell Almost Forgotten

I started working on a old Maxwell (1924 Runabout?) with a Old Timer when I was 16, This same Maxwell (in the same point of completion!)is now mine if I would like to finnish the job. I do, but I am now 47 and in order to complete this car it will take alot of items and experience I dont have.<BR> I am looking for a group or club to work with in order to complete this wonderful car. PS the same Vintage and model My Grandfather courted my Grandmother in.<P>please send returns to this forrum or bmccandlessascmt@cs.com

Max 26:<P>I am replying not because I know your model Maxwell, (I have an '11 2 cyl.), but because our last names are similiar. (I am gussing).<P>In order to restore the car properly, you fist need to do some research and obtain copies of sales brochures for color and photos, etc. You need to find other owners for discussion and reference, and then figure out what you have and don't have. <P>For starters, you can write to the AACA library (check their website via this forum - link). They will tell you what they have and what their cost would be for copies. You'll end up paying for their librarian to do an hour research and a fee per page to copy, but it will be worth it.<P>Also, they have a similiar service at the former Harrah;s in Reno.<P>Bob McAnlis

Thank you Bob:<BR>I will look into it. P.S.your name is interestingly similar.<BR>you wouldn't happen to be Scotch-Irish would you?