Misc. 1963-1964 Dash/Dash Parts For Sale

Riviera63

Hi,

This last weekend I attended a very large car show/swap meet near my home. I'm sure as many of you have found out finding Buick parts let alone Riviera parts can be a challenge at swap meets. I was very surprised when one of the vendors had an early 1963 Riviera dashboard for sale. It is from a non-AC car and has the 120 MPH speedometer. It was just the portion that held the speedometer and gauges. I bought it not because I necessarily needed anything but, just to preserve it in case anyone else may have a use for the parts. Someone previously had scavenged some parts but, I think there are some things that can be of use to someone. I have taken off various components and cleaned them up. I will attach pictures of some of the things I have done. I am just posting a few pictures. I have more pictures of the individual components if you need to see them. I will post more pictures of parts as I take them off and get them cleaned up. The chrome bezels are pitted but, still shine up nicely. The clear lenses on both gauge clusters in my opinion are very nice, no cracks and are clear with very little scratching. The gauge faces are also nice with good color. I have no idea of the working condition of the gauges or switches etc. Everything appears clean and undamaged. I can pull things apart if you need an individual piece like the gauge face or just the chrome bezel. If you see anything that you can use PM me. I just want these things to go to someone that can use them. Make an offer plus shipping. Thanks.

Bill

IMG_2090.JPG

IMG_2098.JPG

IMG_2106.JPG

IMG_2112.JPG

IMG_2108.JPG