1950 Dodge Coronet horn relay location.

Can anyone tell me where the horn relay is supposed to be located on a 1950 Dodge Coronet.  It was not wired up, and was located on a very bad place on the firewall, when I purchased the car.  I now have it working but I don't know where to mount it.  I'd like to mount it where the original was mounted.  A photo from anyone who owns one would be very helpful.

Thanks

Dan

Thanks Bob.  Awfully close to the regulator terminals.  And it doesn't look like it shares a mounting bolt with the regulator.  I'll check it out tomorrow.  Unrelated, what does the +20 members mean under your non-picture.  I'm new to the forum.

I took a look at it today.  And as it turns out, I have a relay there (photo attached).  So I have two horn relays.  The first was not wired up and I've done so and made it work.  The second is as you see it in the photo.  I didn't take the time today to figure out what its doing there or how its wired but it isn't working as a horn relay.  Thanks for the additional info and for the comment about the +21.IMG_1776.JPG